Saturday, August 9, 2014

2014 Fall Fashion Color Trends

2014 Fall Fashion Color Trends
It is that time of year again when we freshen up our wardrobe with the current fall trends.  This year's color report from Pantone uses atypical colors which you don't typically see in past fall pallets.
The fall color trends are more artful, feminine and unexpected.  The red is deep with a dark pink mixed in and the use of a light and darker orchid makes the fall colors very atypical.  The green has shifted to a more military cypress green which is very rick and powerful.  

The neutrals this fall are royal blue which is very strong and more exciting than your traditional navy.  There is lighter grey Aluminum and a medium brown cognac which is one of your typical fall colors.

One of my favorite is the unexpected pop of Misted yellow in the fall pallet.  It brings energy and richness to the other colors.

Below is the report from Pantone.  





TheDiva's thoughts on the 2014 fall color trends:

  • Prominent colors:  Cypress, Misted Yellow and Cognac are my prominent colors I will try this fall.  I have also bought some royal blue items to freshen up my neutrals for fall.
  • Inspirations:  I am inspired by military colors and patterns this fall.  I love the new greens, cognac and camo prints used in shoes, accessories and shirts.  
  • Signature Color: Cypress - I love the richer green for this fall and I am 
  • Must have item for fall:  Cognac ankle boots which will work great with jeans, pants and skirts.  Cognac will also go with grey, black, navy, and tan pants/skirts.





What is your favorite new fall color for 2014?



No comments:

Post a Comment