2013 Fall color trends
It is the time of year when the days get shorter, a cold breeze is in the air and fall fashion trends emerge. The Pantone 2013 fall color trends are a great tool to reference when you are wanting to add some fresh colors to your wardrobe.
This fall the color trends are a mix of different emotions. The deep colors that is typical of fall create a sophisticated feeling. The bright pink, orange, and red create a very vivid and lively feeling. Unique shades of green carry from the spring/summer but are less bright which is refreshing for the fall and creates variety. The purple and orange deepen from spring and the neutrals this fall get deeper with a great balance of warm and cool with the use of grey and brown.
Below are the summaries for the Pantone Fall 2013 color trends and a link to the full article.
Fall Fashion Trends:
I truly love fall and enjoy reading my Vogue and InStyle September issues. Below are some fall fashion trends I am seeing.
- Use of hounds tooth, plaid, herringbone, structured jackets and tailored pants.
- Men's style shoes
- Floral prints
- Animal prints
- Graphic patterns
- Leather jackets, skirts and pants
- Simple elegant design with lots of structure and very little details
- Plaid - Which is influenced by the 90's coming back in style
- Deep wine pants, sweaters and accessories
- Large statement necklaces with lots of sparkle and mixing of gold, silver and gunmetal
- Larger sweaters with skinny jeans and pants
- Fuller skirts
- Bright winter coats
- Cap-toe shoes
- Strappy boots
- Ankle strap shoes
- Stacked heels
My favorite fall trend is the menswear trend and houndstooth. I bought a houndstooth jacket and I can't wait to wear it with my wine colored skinny pants.
What are your favorite fall color trend and fashion trends?